The Director General of the Aminu Tambuwal-Triumphant Movement (ATM), has directed I summon for the First National Executive Council (NEC) General Meeting.
By this, all Members of NEC and including the newly appointed are also to be part of the Meeting, Scheduled to hold,
On Wednesday 24th, of February, 2021.
At 7:30pm Prompt.
Online the NEC WhatsApp Platform.
Agenda of the NEC Meeting shall include:
1. Presentation of Report by the Director General of the ATM.
2. Modalities for the Visitation/Courtesy Call on ATM Board of Trustee Members and other Leaders of the ATM.
3. Inauguration of the NEC that will eventually leads to Zonal, States, Local Government and Wards EXCO’s, which has become the burning issue of the ATM across the Country.
4. Ratification of the 36 States, the FCT-Abuja, and the 774 Local Government Councils EXCO’s.
5. Ratification of ATM Working Document, and
6. Issuing of a Communique after the NEC Meeting.
And as you are aware, ATM, was founded in November, 2020, and we have blaze the trail and have become a Household name in the political dynamics of Nigeria and will surely decide the fate of 2023 Politics.
ATM… Uniting Nigeria.
Uniting Nigeria… ATM.
Hon. ATI, ADENDEM STEPHEN.
NATIONAL SECRETARY, ATM.