The Cross River State Chapter EXCO of the Aminu Tambuwal Triumphant Movement (ATM), has been constituted and to be inaugurated in Calabar, early next week.
The Founder and National Director General of ATM, Ambassador Enobong Inyang, aka Don-P Original, felicitates with all the Cross River State EXCO members elect and charged them to hit the ground running, hence, to join their counterparts nation wide to commence the vision and mission of the ATM of a collective aspiration to better the ordinary Nigerians towards correcting the structural defects in our nation as Nigeria of our dreams is possible with His Excellency Alhaji Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, a tested, trusted and detribalised leader.
On his part Elder Effiong Yellow-Duke, the State Coordinator, informed the ATM national that the composition of the State EXCO took into consideration the three Senatorial Districts. Hence, spread the offices for equity and fair representation.
The 11, members State EXCO are:
1. State Coordinator – Elder Offiong Yellow-Duke.
2. Deputy Coordinator – Akobe Grace.
3. State Secretary –
Comrade Ini Imah.
4. Director of Finance –
Elder Ntui Ogar.
5. Director of Protocol & ICT – Comrade Eneji Ogah.
6. Youth Leader – Engr Ededem Ita.
7. Director of Contact & Mobilization – Comrade Ikpi Ewa.
8. Director of Media, Sensitization & Orientation – Comrade Amawu Cletus Albert Amawu.
9. Women Leader/Welfare – Ada Adjar Izani.
10. Director of Admin. & Logistics – Emmanuel Ohiero Ogbor.
11. Organizing Secretary – Patrick Oko Ogbor.
They are to be inaugurated early next week, according to the ATM National.